Pinehill Patient Participation Group
Pinehill Patient Participation Group was formed a few years ago. It is a group run by patients for patients on a voluntary basis. The group currently consists of several patients and the Practice Manager. Pinehill PPG meets once every 2 months.
Its aims are :
- To promote self help as a process to enable patients to develop a mutual interest in their primary health care at the surgery.
- To provide grass roots forums in the community for patients, careres and health service staff which will have benefits for all.
- Encourage effective communication between patients and health professionals.
It has been involved in
- Attending stakeholder meetings at the Chase Hospital
- Liasing with practice and producing newletter for surgery.
The PPG is currently looking for new members to join the group. Should you be interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Practice Manager.