Welcome to Pinehill Surgery Online
As a result of the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, the Pinehill, Forest and Badgerswood surgeries are making significant changes to the way we work.
- Appointments will now be by telephone
- Access to all practice sites will be restricted
- All routine blood tests, NHS checks and non-urgent work have been suspended
- Your surgery stays the same. Your usual doctor does not change
- The Chase and Headley Pharmacies will continue to operate as normal but will be closed between Noon and 2pm. Please observe the 2m distance when waiting to enter the pharmacy
- Royal Surrey midwifery has been relocated from the Forest to the Badgerswood Surgery
- Baby immunisations will continue to be done but we are looking to combine first vaccination appointments with the Usual 8 week baby check to minimise surgery attendances
- The Forest Surgery site will be reserved for patients who, following their telephone appointment, have been asked by the triaging clinicians to attend for symptoms suggestive of possible Coronavirus infection.
- The Badgerswood and Pinehill sites will be reserved for patients whose triaging clinician believe they do not have any symptoms of Coronavirus infection but need face to face assessment
- If you suspect you are suffering from COVID-19, you should visit NHS 111 Online (111.nhs.uk) in the first instance, or telephone NHS 111 if you do not have access to the internet
We are all very grateful for your understanding during this difficult time.
Where to look for help locally
Bordon Covid -19
Shopping, tel support, dog walking, prescriptions, driving.
email@example.com/01420 377002 (8am-8pm)
WRVS Lunch Club Whitehill
Closed but have a large freezer and one available volunteer with Food Hygiene Level 2 if food packs need preparing. Carol Dann firstname.lastname@example.org
Cafe 1759 looking to offer NHS workers a home cooked meal, collected during the same times as the supermarkets are opening for them. A free freshly ground coffee on us to help start their day. Email: Cafe1759@Radian.co.uk
COVID Facebook Support Group
Headley, Grayshott, Hindhead area
Whitehill and Bordon Community Trust
Partnership called Neighbourhood Resilience C19 draft planning action in Whitehill & Bordon
Bordon Food Bank email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/comsolutionsbordon/posts/2765648860208746
Befriending support service who can help support vulnerable older people in Whitehill and Bordon: Claire McEnoy, MHA tel: 01256 346022/07973 849330
volunteers set up to ensure villager find help for shopping and collecting medicines.
We are asking anyone who would like to
Community First volunteer to register on our Volunteer Wessex site https://www.volunteerwessex.org. We will then be able to match volunteers with local need.
Above Information supplied by
Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering high quality clinical care and this surgery website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice.
As well as a source of information about our practice, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look at the web-site and do send us some feedback. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content.
NOW LIVE - eConsult (also known as Web GP) - a new way to contact your doctor for advice. Please note - 7 days after you seek advice you will be sent a survey link. Please complete this survey to enable our CCG to evaluate the service.
FOR INFORMATION - Our practice list is OPEN. The Surgery list is open for registrations of new patients.
PLEASE NOTE, when the surgery is CLOSED and you require medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please hang up and dial 111.
Calls to this number are free from landlines and mobiles.
If you have a life threatening medical emergency please dial 999.
Summary Care Record
View your medical record online
(Site updated 22/11/2020)